These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Coinamp Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Coinamp Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Coinamp Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Coinamp Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any
Content without the written permission of Coinamp Limited.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Coinamp Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. in any way which is involved in the concealment, transfer or distribution of funds derived from illicit means;
d. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. The service may not be appropriate or available for use in some countries. Any use of the Service is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the services availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
8. Our Site assists you in sharing information with third parties regarding your interest in exchanging certain digital tokens, coins, cryptocurrency, altcoins and other blockchain-based assets (“Tokens”) for other Tokens in order to facilitate the purchase or sale of Tokens through third party platforms using public blockchains (e.g. Ethereum). By submitting Transaction Information through the Site, you grant to us the right to provide the Transaction Information to users of the Site and other third parties. We do not guarantee the identity of any provider or receiver of Transaction Information, or the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Transaction Information or any Transaction. Further, by sharing Transaction Information through the Site, you represent and warrant that:
a. The Tokens exchanged in a Transaction will be used only in a lawful manner.
b. In connection with a Transaction, you will only sell legally-obtained Tokens that belong to you.
c. You will maintain an adequate balance and/or sufficient credit limits in order to avoid overdraft, NSF, or similar fees charged by your payment provider in connection with any Transaction.
d. You will not engage in, further, perform, undertake, aid or abet in any unlawful activity (including but not limited to illegal gambling, money laundering, fraud, blackmail, extortion, ransoming data or the financing of terrorism, intellectual property infringement, or violent or abusive activities) (“Prohibited Activity”) through the Transactions or use of the Site.
e. We reserve the right to refuse to publish, post or otherwise make available any Transaction Information if we suspect that the applicable Transactions relate to or have a high risk of relating to a Prohibited Activity, or if we believe the Transaction Information is erroneous.
f. You will obey all applicable laws in connection with Transactions.
g. You are not and have not been placed on the “Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List” by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the United States Department of the Treasury.
h. You are not and have not been placed on the “Denied Persons List” by the Bureau of Industry and Security of the United States Department of Commerce.
i. You will not use the Site if the laws of your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with this Agreement.
9. You agree to pay all Fees and other amounts incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions.
10. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or other aspect of any Tokens that you may purchase or sell to or from a third party, and that we are not responsible for ensuring that a buyer or seller with whom you transact actually completes the Transaction or is authorized to do so. If you experience a problem with any Tokens purchased from or sold to a third party through a Transaction, you bear the entire risk.
11. Coinamp Limited must comply with applicable law. We comply with all legal requests for information, and reserve the right to provide information, including Transaction Information, to law enforcement personnel and other third parties to answer inquiries, to respond to legal process, to respond to the order of a court of competent jurisdiction and those exercising the court’s authority and to protect the Company and our users.
12. Use of the Site and participation in Transactions may carry financial risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are aware of such risks, including the following:
a. Trading Tokens can be very risky. Tokens are, by their nature, highly experimental, risky, volatile and Transactions are generally irreversible. All Transactions are final and there are no refunds. You acknowledge and agree that you will access and use the Site and participate in Transactions at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading Tokens can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.
b. Understanding Tokens and Transactions may require advanced technical knowledge. Tokens are often described in exceedingly technical language that requires a comprehensive understanding of applied cryptography and computer science in order to appreciate the inherent risks of trading Tokens. Any reference to a type of Token on the Site does not indicate our approval or disapproval of the underlying technology regarding such type of Token, and should not be used as a substitute for your own understanding of the risks specific to each type of Token. We make no warranty as to the suitability of the Tokens referenced on the Site and assume no fiduciary duty in our relations with you.
c. You accept the risk of trading Tokens. Coinamp Limited does not advise on trading risk. In entering into any Transaction, you represent that you have been, are and will be solely responsible for making your own independent appraisal and investigations into the risks of the Transaction and the underlying Tokens. You represent that you have sufficient knowledge, market sophistication, professional advice and experience to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of any Transaction or any underlying Token. You accept all consequences of participating in Transactions, including the risk that you may lose access to your Tokens indefinitely. All Transaction decisions are made solely by you. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for and will in no circumstances be liable to you in connection with Transactions. Under no circumstances will the operation of all or any portion of the Site be deemed to create a relationship that includes the provision or tendering of investment advice.
d. You are responsible for complying with applicable law. You agree that we are not responsible for determining whether or which laws may apply to your Transactions, including tax laws. You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes arising from your use of the Site and participation in any Transaction.
e. You are aware of and accept the risk of operational challenges. The Site may experience sophisticated cyber attacks, unexpected surges in activity or other operational or technical difficulties that may cause interruptions to or delays on the Site. You agree to accept the risk of a Transaction failure resulting from unanticipated or heightened technical difficulties, including those resulting from sophisticated attacks, and you agree not to hold us accountable for any related losses. We will not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any Viruses that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available Virus screening and prevention software.
13. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
14. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
15. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
16. You may cancel your registration at any time by following the account closing procedure on your profile settings.
Links to other websites
17. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Coinamp Limited or that of our affiliates.
18. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
19. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
21. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Coinamp Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Coinamp Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
22. Whilst Coinamp Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
23. Coinamp Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
24. Coinamp Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
25. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
26. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Coinamp Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
28. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
29. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
31. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
32. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
35. If you do not agree with these terms you should not use this service.
Coinamp Limited details
36. Coinamp Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11310870 whose registered address is 1-2 Charterhouse Mews, London, London, EC1M 6BB and it operates the website https://counter.market
37. Coinamp Limited can be contacted with the details provided on the site or by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coinamp Limited is committed to respecting the privacy of our users as well as protecting your personal information.
This document, in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for this website will enable Coinamp to adhere to applicable legislation and regulation as well as to discharge our duties in an ethical manner.
Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We confirm for the purposes of the data protection laws, that Coinamp Limited is a data controller of the personal data in connection with users. This means that we determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your personal data is processed.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.ico.org.uk or www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Coinamp Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Coinamp Limited, or us
Coinamp Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11318760 whose registered office is at 1-2 Charterhouse Mews, London, United Kingdom, EC1M 6BB;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Coinamp Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Coinamp Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://counter.market, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
We may collect the following types of information:
How data is used
Data collected automatically
Keeping Data secure
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
What is a Cookie?
Strictly necessary cookies
How long will the cookies remain?
How do I turn off cookies?
Changes to this policy